Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
General Terms and Conditions
Conditions for redeeming the € 10 store voucher
Minimum order value € 50. Please bear in mind the noted validity on the voucher. May only be redeemed by end user. The voucher has no cash value. Only one voucher per order and household.
Note on battery law
In connection with the sale of batteries and rechargeable batteries, we as suppliers are obligated to point out to our customers the following:
You are required by law to return used batteries and rechargeable batteries after use. As end consumer, you can return used batteries and rechargeable batteries from our range of products to our ships or dispatch warehouse free of charge or return it to us by mail. Used batteries and rechargeable batteries can also be disposed of at a communal place of collection or at a local retailer.
Batteries and rechargeable batteries are designated with the symbol of a crossed-out dustbin and the chemical sign for the respective pollutant they contain. Batteries containing more than 0.0005 mass percent of mercury, more than 0.002 mass percent of Cadmium or more than 0.004 mass percent of lead are labelled with the chemical symbols of the metals(e.g. "Cd" for Cadmium, "Pb" for lead, "Hg" for mercury) at that.
- The business relations between SW-MOTECH and the Purchaser in the case of a contract concluded through our online shop are subject to the General Terms and Conditions below.
- By placing an order, the customer recognises these General Terms of Business and, if the customer is not a consumer, the customer also recognises the binding nature of our General Terms of Sale for the contract in question.
- SW-MOTECH reserves the right to change these terms, applicable going forward, without prior notice.
- An order from our online shop presumes that the customer is at least 18 years of age and has a valid email address.
- SW-MOTECH reserves the right to change the products presented on our Website, replace them with others or even to remove them entirely.
- The estimated delivery times can be found in the specifications for each product. The specified delivery times do not represent any binding promise of compliance with specific delivery deadlines. Should a delivery be delayed, the customer will be notified by email on a timely basis, or we will make a partial delivery.
- The products presented on the SW-MOTECH Website represent an unbinding opportunity to our customers to submit their own purchase offer. We are not obligated to accept that offer. If a product is not available upon placement of the order, we will notify the customer.
- Confirmation of receipt of an order does not constitute acceptance of the offer. Acceptance takes place only upon our explicit declaration of acceptance by email in the form of an order confirmation or by delivery of the goods.
- Once you have found the product you want, you can view it with no obligation to purchase by clicking on the product name. You can add the item to your shopping cart by clicking on the “into shopping cart” button . You can change the contents of the shopping cart at any time by clicking on the “open shopping cart” button or view the items with no obligation “change/to check-out" . You can remove the products from the shopping cart or change them by clicking on the “delete” icon If you want to purchase the products in the shopping cart, please click on the button “proceed to step 2" on the “shopping cart” page.
The subsequent online ordering process comprises four additional steps, in which you have a choice of creating a customer account, entering your address information, choosing the payment and shipping method, and accepting our General Terms and Conditions. In step 5, you will again be provided with an overview of your order data and can check all information once more and delete or change them. You may also correct errors in your entries by using the back button in your browser or by cancelling the order process and starting anew. To complete your purchase, please send the order to us. Click the button to submit a binding purchase offer. Receipt of the order will be confirmed by automated email immediately after the order is sent; this does not represent acceptance of the contract.
For orders from our online shop, the purchase contract is concluded with:
SW-MOTECH GmbH & Co. KG
Telefon: +49 (0) 64 25/81 68-05 0
Telefax: +49 (0) 64 25/81 68-10
E-Mail: [email protected]
- We will save your order and the entered order information. We will send you an e-mail confirming the order and subsequently an order confimation with all order details. You also have the option to print out the order as well as the General Terms and Conditions before you send the order to us. If you have created a customer account, you will have access to your order at any time.
- The contract languages shall be German and English.
- Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us (SW-MOTECH GmbH & Co. KG ,Ernteweg 8/10, 35282 Rauschenberg, Tel.: +49 (0)64 25/81 68 050, Fax: +49 (0)64 25/81 68 10, Email: [email protected]) of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
- Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
- The prices listed in our online shop are in Euro and include legal VAT plus shipping costs. Selection of a shipping company is at the sole discretion of SW-MOTECH.
- Deliveries to non-European countries are subject to additional duties and fees. You can find more information, among other places, at
and about import duties at
for further information, special information for Switzerland can be found here
The goods delivered shall remain the property of SW-MOTECH until payment of the complete purchase price and payment of any additional open claims by SW-MOTECH against the customer.
If the customer is not a consumer, then the terms for retention of title in § 6 of our General Terms of Sale also apply.
The liability of SW-MOTECH towards consumers is based on legal requirements. If the customer is not a consumer, then liability is subject only to our General Terms of Sale.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions, complaints or claims. You can reach our customer service
- during the motorcycle season from April to August:
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- outside the motorcycle season from September to March:
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
at the telephone number +49 (0) 64 25/81 68-05 0 as well as via email to [email protected].
- We deliver directly to customers from Andorra, Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Greenland, Great Britain, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Croatia, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta , Macedonia, Monaco, Netherlands, Austria, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Czech Republic, Hungary, Cyprus. We also have distributors in more than 65 countries, who act as local contacts and offer our products. A list of our distributors organized by country can be found on the following page: Distributors.
- The active resale of our products by the buyer in countries outside the Federal Republic of Germany is subject to our prior explicit approval in writing. In the case of active resale without our approval, the buyer must hold us harmless from any claims, particularly for reasons of product liability or patent protection.
Cash on delivery (DE/AT)
You pay the purchase price directly to the deliverer. A cost of € 7 is incurred. € 2.10 is paid in addition to the deliverer.
Cash on delivery (EU)
You pay the pruchase price directly to the deliverer. A cost of € 19.98 is incurred, € 2.10 is pain in addition to the deliverer.
SEPA direct debit
By placing the order, you grant us a SEPA direct debit authorisation. We will inform you of the date of the bank debit (so-called pre-notification). By filing the SEPA direct debit authorisation, we ask our bank to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction will be carried out automatically and your account charged. The bank debit is made after you receive the goods. The deadline for the pre-announcement of the date of the bank debit (so-called prenotification deadline) is 5 days.
As part of the payment service PayPal Plus, we offer you different payment methods as PayPal Services. You will be redirected to PayPal's website. There you can enter your payment details and confirm the use of your data by PayPal and the payment order on PayPal.
If you selected PayPal as the payment method, you must be registered there or first register and then authenticate your login details in order to pay the invoice amount. The payment transaction will be automatically carried out by PayPal immediately following confirmation of the payment order. You can find additional information during the ordering process.
If you selected credit card as the payment method, you do not have to be registered with PayPal in order to pay the invoice amount. The payment transaction will be carried out by Paypal immediately following confirmation of the payment order and after your credit card company has authenticated you as the lawful card holder and your card will be charged. You can find additional information during the ordering process.
If you selected direct debit as the payment method, you do not need to be registered with PayPal in order to pay the invoice amount. With confirmation of the payment instructions, you issue a direct debit authorisation to PayPal. You will be informed of the date of the bank debit by PayPal (so-called pre-notification). By submitting the direct debit mandate, PayPal will ask its bank to initiate the payment transaction immediately following confirmation of the payment order. The payment transaction will be carried out and your account charged. You can find additional information during the ordering process.
After the order is placed, you will be redirected to the website of the online provider SOFORT. In order to be able to pay the invoice amount via SOFORT, you must have an activated online banking account that participates in SOFORT transfers, authenticate your login data and confirm the payment instruction to us. You can find additional information during the ordering process. The payment transaction is carried out immediately afterwards by SOFORT, and your account will be charged.
During the ordering process you will be redirected to Amazon's website prior to the completion of the order transaction in our online shop. In order to be able to process and pay the invoice amount, you must be registered there or first register and then authenticate your login details. There you can select the delivery address and payment method saved with Amazon, and confirm the use of your data by Amazon and the payment order. Subsequently, you will be redirected back to our online shop where you can complete the ordering process. Immediately after the order is placed, we request the initiation of the payment transaction from Amazon. The payment transaction is automatically carried out by Amazon. You can find additional information during the ordering process.
The buyer is hereby notified that personal data is collected, stored and used and transmitted within legally permitted limits. Further information can be found in our privacy declaration, which is on our Website on the Internet.
- It is not our policy, nor are we under any obligation, to participate in any procedure before a consumer dispute resolution body.
- Advice on out-of-court dispute resolution for consumers ODR platform for Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) of the EU Commission. The new regulation on online dispute resolution is designed to enable consumers and companies to submit conflicts resulting from online purchases to an online dispute-resolution system, viz. using the EU-wide platform for online dispute resolution (the "ODR platform").
You can reach it via the following URL: http://ec.europa.eu/odr