With the Adventure set Protection the motorcycle is ready for every adventure. For selected bikes we have compiled individual protective equipment. All sets include crash bar and engine guard that provide extra protection for valuable components. On the BMW R 1200 GS, the fairing is additionally protected by an upper crash bar. KOBRA handguards are also in all sets - except in those for the Yamaha MT-09 and the BMW F 700 GS and F 800 GS. The Adventure set Protection for the Yamaha MT-09, various models by KTM, BMW and Triumph is completed by axial crash pads. Some sets contain even more protection such as an engine case protector or a motor protection extension.What is included in delivery varies by model. The components of the Adventure sets are also available separately of course.
- Crash bar: In the event of a fall the robust steel or stainless steel crash bars provide additional protection for important components.
- Engine guard:This protector made of robust aluminum sheet protects the motor from stone chipping or ground contact.
- Crash pads for front or rear axle: Extra protection for fork and swing arm.
- KOBRA handguards: Hands and lever are protected from weather, rock fall and off-road drives.
- Engine case protector: Increased protection for the exposed right and left engine case during ground contact or in the event of a fall.
- Engine guard extension for centerstand: It protects the strut deflection during the drive on the Honda CRF1000L Africa Twin.
- Extension for engine guard: The extension of the engine guard protects the front area especially from stirred up rocks.