DUSC side case
The DUSC hard case offers motorcyclists an extremely versatile solution for all uses - from city commuting to adventure touring. It can be used as both a side case and a top case, and its custom design fits touring bikes and touring enduros alike. The DUSC case is made of a scratch-resistant ABS plastic shell combined with a sturdy, robust aluminum frame - making the case very durable at a low weight.
The DUSC case is available in two sizes: the M variant has a capacity of 33 liters, the L variant has a volume of 41 liters and offers space for a full-face helmet. Our hard case sets include the removable PRO side carriers and two DUSC hard cases. Depending on the motorcycle model, the sets are either with two DUSC L or with one DUSC M and one DUSC L each in combination. Both DUSC models can also be mounted as a top case on the rack, we also offer corresponding top case systems with bike-specific carriers.
- M-variant 33 liters / L-variant 41 liters (fits a full-face helmet)
- Can be used as a side case or top case
- Lightweight and waterproof case
- Rugged, scratch-resistant ABS shell bounces back into shape
- Easy mounting on PRO side carrier or luggage carrier
- Composite 3D structured ABS shell and sturdy aluminum frame construction
- Co-locking closure system for lid and case carrier
- Protective corners on the lid side with convenient lashing points
- Integrated carrying handles
- Lock for closing case opening and carrier connection (sold separately)
- Integrated hooks inside the case to organize the load (available as an option)