Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
Make your life easier by using our GPS mounts. The GPS mounts are characterized by high functionality and performance, good handling qualities and durability. Our bike-specific GPS mounts get installed in the handlebar area to allow instant attachment and removal for GPS or multimedia device and reduce vibrations to mounted devices.
Also available are universal kits that offer a variety of mounting options. The kits are also designed to safely and securely attach gadgets and accessories to your motorcycle. All kits include a 1' ball for M6 or M8 thread, mirror thread mount or mounting clamp. The pivotable RAM arm allows almost infinite adjustment of GPS device, camera or GoPro to achieve the perfect viewing angle.
The Phone Case for smartphones and the Navi Case for GPS devices in landscape format are available individually or as sets in combination with a universal kit. Thanks to the practical T-Lock adapter, the device cases can also be attached to the model-specific holders. The completely waterproof smartphone and tablet drybags are further alternatives for transporting your favorite device.The navigation parts at a glance:
- GPS mounts: the bike-specific design guarantees best view to instruments.
- Universal mounts for GPS, camera, GoPro: complete kitsalready include all components to mount GPS device, camera or GoPro on various cockpit positions. Single components are also available for individual solutions.
- T-Lock: With the T-Lock holder as a universal quick connector, we create a plus in flexibility - in no time at all, GPS solutions can be attached to the handlebar, in the cockpit or to other bags.
- Bags & Accessories: The Phone Case or Navi Case is a practical way to transport your favorite device. Waterproof solutions for smartphone or tablet offer Drybags, which can be attached to PRO, EVO and ION tank bags.
- Navi holder for EVO tank bag: All tank bags of the EVO series, except the EVO Micro, have a mount on the back, to which this navi holder can be attached in seconds.