Universal GPS mount kit with T-Lock Smartphone. Incl. 2" socket arm, for handlebar/mirror thread
Universal GPS kit with T-Lock holder, small smartphone
Our universal kit offers a variety of different mounting options on the motorcycle: the 1-inch ball provided can be mounted on an M6 or M8 thread, mirror thread holder or a mounting clamp. The mounting clamp is designed for handlebars with a diameter of 22.28 mm or 1 in. A pivoted socket arm makes positioning in the cockpit easy - so the display always remains in plain sight, without obstructing instrument view. The T-Lock holder with smartphone mount is included in delivery and allows you to quickly attach smartphones to the Universal Navi kit. The T-Lock holder can be secured to the socket arm with a quarter turn clockwise. The silicone straps on the smartphone mount are used to attach devices of different sizes.
- For smartphones with maximum outer dimensions of 150 x 75 x 10 mm and minimum outer dimensions of 130 x 70 x 6 mm
- T-Lock holder for quick attachment to the socket arm
- Smartphone mount with silicone straps
- Balls and 2" socket allow for individual positioning
- Socket can be pivoted in two axes up to 90° or 45°
- The 1-inch ball can be mounted on an M6 or M8 thread, mirror thread holder or a mounting clamp
- Mounting clamp for handlebars with a diameter of 22 mm, 28 mm or 1 inch
Included in delivery
- 1 x Universal mounting clamp with rubber inserts
- 1 x Ball with M8 thread and M6 converter
- 1 x Support for attaching mirror thread
- 1 x 2" socket arm
- 1 x Ball joint with mounting plate
- 1 x T-Lock holder for smartphone
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Total Weight: appr. 0,5 kg / appr. 1.0 lb
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Note: The type of the motorcycle is specified in section D2 of the vehicle registration certificate.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.