SEAT-RACK. Black. KTM 790 Duke (18-).
SEAT-RACK Rack for passenger seat
The passenger seat SEAT-RACK is the simplest way to attach luggage to sporty motorcycles or to create extra storage for travel enduro bikes. Placed on the original seat instead of the passenger seat, the SEAT-RACK can usually also be opened using the ignition key. Design and fit are perfectly coordinated to suit the vehicle's profile.
- A perfect fit thanks to bike-specific development
- Areas for strapping on soft luggage
- The tank ring for EVO and PRO tank bags is also mountable
- Made from aluminium with black powder coating
Included in delivery
- 1 x SEAT-RACK Rack for passenger seat
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Aluminum
- Material strength: 0,30 cm / 0.12 in
- Surface: powder coated
- Color: black
- Total Weight: appr. 1,0 kg / appr. 2.1 lb
- A maximum capacity of 7.5 kg applies for luggage exclusively fixed to the SEAT-RACK. The stoppers on the passenger seat are not designed for high tensile loading. If the luggage is also attached to the motorcycle, the maximum load outlined by the manufacturer applies.
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Note: The type of the motorcycle is specified in section D2 of the vehicle registration certificate.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.