Upper crash bar for orig. KTM crash bar. Black. KTM 390 Adv (19-).
Upper crash bar
Robust fairing crash bar for protecting the tank and fairing of the KTM 390 Adventure from scratches and damage due to falls. The stable steel protector is attached to the motorcycle on the original crash bar using an impact-resistant clamp connector integrated into the strut geometry. Precisely tooled connective elements in steel ensure the best hold, a rubber pad provides protection from vibrations. The fairing protector, matching the color of the original crash bar, in black or orange, is protected from corrosion by a high-quality powder coating and can be mounted in no time.
The elements developed exclusively for this motorcycle seamlessly fit the look of the vehicle and guarantee easy mounting. The upper crash bars mainly protect the fairing of the motorcycle and give the motorcycle an individual look.
- Constructed of robust steel with 21.3 mm pipe diameter.
- Weather and corrosion resistant powder coating in black.
- Matching the color of the original crash bar in black or orange.
- Fairing protection
- Bike-specific development guarantees a snug fit
- Simple, screw-on mounting on original attachment points
Included in delivery
- 2 x Upper crash bar
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Steel
- Surface: powder coated
- Color: black
- Total Weight: appr. 2,7 kg / appr. 6.0 lb
- For use with the original KTM 390 Adventure crash bar
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Note: The type of the motorcycle is specified in section D2 of the vehicle registration certificate.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.