Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
TRAX ADV top case system. Silver. Benelli TRK 502 X (18-).
TRAX ADV Top case system
The TRAX ADV top case system consists of a rugged silver anodized top case and the matching ADVENTURE-RACK for the Benelli TRK 502 X.
This complete solution contains everything required for installing a top case: TRAX ADV top case, bike-specific rack, adapter plate and TRAX lock set. And the next tour can start...because in the development of the TRAX ADV, stability and impermeability towards dust and water were just as important as easy handling. Whether on a off-road adventure, wanderlust tour or a short haul, the aluminum top case with a thickness of 1.5 millimeters proves itself in every challenge. The bike-specific rack and the adapter plate secure the top case: it is simply suspended and locked with the help of the lockable latch.
- Extremely robust rack for long tours and off-road rides
- Exclusive manufacturing processes and its optimized shape lend an extra dose of stability to the ADVENTURE-RACK
- Its extreme durability during vibrations, impacts and high weight was tested in the lab and off-road under harshest conditions
- Multiple functional bores: for TRAX top cases. SysBag with adapter plate are available separately with the appropriate adapter kit
- Adapter kits for attaching top cases by other manufacturers (Givi Monokey and Monolock, Krauser, Shad I und II) also available
- Easy rigging of luggage on numerous, large lashing eyes, threading of 25 mm fasteners possible
- Especially large contact surface (Width: 32.9 cm at the front, 22.5 cm at the back, Length: 30.3 cm)
- Easy installation on original attachment points with bike-specific attachment elements
- Effective corrosion protection from black powder coating
- Made of light but sturdy 4mm-thick aluminum alloy
- Material: Aluminum
- Surface: powder coated
- Color: black
- Total Weight: appr. 1,5 kg / appr. 3.3 lb
Adapter kit for ADVENTURE-RACK
- Adapter kit for attaching a TRAX top case onto an ADVENTURE-RACK
- Compatible with TRAX ADV, TRAX ION and TRAX EVO top cases by SW-MOTECH
- Easy mounting: the adapter kit is screwed onto the rack
- Material: Polyamide / Stainless steel
- Color: black / silver
- Total Weight: appr. 0,2 kg / appr. 0.4 lb
- The adapter kits for Sysbag 15/30 are already included in delivery together with the rear panel-mounted adapter plates.
TRAX ADV Top case
- Protection against oxidation and abrasion thanks to anodized finish
- Premium top case made from 1.5 mm-thick aluminum
- Hinged lid with lid limiter, stainless steel latch, sturdy carrying handles and integrated mounting points
- 100% water- and dustproof due to robotic welding and punch rivet technology
- Theft protection: Case lid and case can be locked when on the carrier
- High stability thanks to the visually appealing and functional embossed sheet metal
- Additional protection from corners made of glassfiber-reinforced polyamide
- Easy to clean surface
- A lock set with 2 identical locks is available as an option and included in delivery when purchasing a TRAX ADV top case system
- Material: Aluminum
- Material strength: 0,15 cm / 0.06 in
- Surface: anodized
- Color: silver
- Size: 41,0 x 34,0 x 33,0 cm / 16.1 x 13.4 x 13.0 in
- Total Weight: appr. 4,8 kg / appr. 10.6 lb
- Total Volume: 38,0 l
- Also available as a TRAX ADV top case system with ADVENTURE-RACK, adapters and lock set.
TRAX lock set
- Matching locks
- Compatible with side cases and top cases from the TRAX ION and TRAX ADV series
- Total Weight: appr. 0,1 kg / appr. 0.3 lb
Included in delivery
- 1 x TRAX ADV Top case, silver
- 1 x ADVENTURE-RACK Rack, black
- 1 x Adapter kit for ADVENTURE-RACK
- 1 x TRAX lock set
- 1 x storage bag
- 2 x lid limiter
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Total Weight: appr. 8,0 kg / appr. 17.7 lb
- Total Volume: 38,0 l
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Note: The type of the motorcycle is specified in section D2 of the vehicle registration certificate.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.