Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
Legend Gear tank strap set. BMW R nineT models (14-). With LA2 accessory bag.
Legend Gear Tank strap set
The tank strap set features a retro design, giving your bike a unique look. The loops on these tank straps allow for flexible but secure attachment of Legend Gear accessory bags. The combination of retro design and practicality makes the accessory bags the ideal complement to any Legend Gear luggage solution. All bags in the series are made from rugged napalon synthetic leather and waxed canvas.
- For Legend Gear accessory bags
- With MOLLE system for flexible fastening solutions
Legend Gear Tank strap SLA
- Especially developed for the BMW R nineT
- Bike-specific adjustment for best fit and perfect alignment
- For Legend Gear accessory bags LA1, LA2, LA3 and LA8
- Material: Napalon synthetic leather / Polyamide
- Color: brown / black
- Size: 10,5 cm / 4.1 in
Legend Gear Accessory bag LA2
- Tried and tested mounting system with a combination of retaining loop and security straps
- Circumferential zipper
- Fits nearly all products in the Legend Gear series including tail bags LR1 & LR1, messenger bag LR3, tank bags LT1 & LT2, Legend Gear saddle bags LS1 &S2, Legend Gear side bags LC1 & LC2, saddle bag strap SLS, tank straps SLA and holster as well as the Drybag 700 tail bag
- Rain cover of 201D polyamide, double PU coated with clear PVC window of 0.2 mm PVC film.
- Material: Canvas / Napalon synthetic leather
- Surface: waxed
- Color: black / brown
- Size: 18,0 x 15,0 x 5,0 cm / 7.1 x 5.9 x 2.0 in
- Total Volume: 1,0 l
T-Lock holder with Molle adapter
- Can be used universally on the MOLLE system
- Material: Plastic
- Color: black
Included in delivery
- 1 x Legend Gear Tank strap SLA
- 1 x Legend Gear Accessory bag LA2
- 1 x T-Lock holder with Molle adapter
- Mounting instructions
- Total Volume: 1,0 l
- An alternative is the compact Legend Gear LT1 magnetic tank bag, which can be attached to almost all steel fuel tanks by using magnets.
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to Inf[email protected] or use the following contact form.