Bar back variable for Ø22 handlebars. H=25mm. Back 5/10/15/20/25/30 mm. Black.
Bar back variable
The bar riser made of high-quality aluminum alloy moves the handlebars up by 25 mm and, depending on the setting, in 5 mm increments closer to the rider. The bar riser ensures noticeably more comfort when driving, because you can bring the handlebars closer to your own height for a more comfortable and upright sitting position. You have the choice between seven different positions, in 5 millimeter increments. The stable and weather-resistant bar riser fits on handlebars with a diameter of 22 mm.
- Made from high-strength aluminum alloy, CNC-etched
- Corrosion protection thanks to anodized finish
- With engraved logo and SW-MOTECH lettering
- For a more relaxed sitting position
- Adjust the position of the handlebars to one of 6 positions, at 5 millimeter increments
- Increase of 25 millimeters
- For handlebars with a diameter of 22 mm
Included in delivery
- 2 x Bar back variable
- 2 x Handlebar clamps
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Aluminum
- Surface: anodized
- Color: black
- Total Weight: appr. 0,4 kg / appr. 0.9 lb
- The length of the Bowden cables and brake lines must be individually verified.
- If you're having trouble comfortably reaching the handlebar, you can choose between different types of universal bar risers, bike-specific variants or bar backs, which not only raise the handlebar but also relocate the rear.
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Note: The type of the motorcycle is specified in section D2 of the vehicle registration certificate.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.