Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
Header pipe guard. Yamaha Ténéré 700 DM11 (20-22).
Header pipe guard
The motorcycle header pipe guard is intended as an addition to the engine guard and protects the header pipe tubes from flying rocks. At the same time, the sturdy stainless steel cover serves as a heat guard. The universal guard is available in two versions for pipe diameters of 32 to 50 mm and 50 to 70 mm. By dividing them into flexible segments, covers can be easily adapted to the shape of the header pipe. Depending on the number of tubes and the diameter of the pipe, the user can create the right cover for almost any motorcycle model.
- Universal fit for pipe diameters of 32 to 50 mm
- Header pipe guard against flying rocks
- Flexible segments allow easy adaptation to different tube types
- Ventilation openings for reliable ventilation
- Underlines the individual look of your bike
Included in delivery
- 1 x Header pipe guard
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Stainless steel
- Material strength: 0,10 cm / 0.04 in
- Surface: brushed
- Color: silver
- Size: 29,0 cm / 11.4 in
- Total Weight: appr. 0,1 kg / appr. 0.3 lb
- The mounting kit is also available in a variant for pipe diameters of 50-70 mm.
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Note: The type of the motorcycle is specified in section D2 of the vehicle registration certificate.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.