Drybag 260 tail bag. Yamaha XT1200ZE Super Ténéré ABS DP01 (10-13).
Drybag 260 tail bag
The Drybag 260 offers 26 liters of weatherproof and dustproof storage for your motorcycle. The practical luggage roll is ideal for all weather conditions, is easy to clean and can also be used as a casual travel bag if required. The bottom of the Drybag 260 is firmly welded; the waterproof outer pocket offers additional storage for your belongings.
Available in six sizes, our Drybags enrich every motorcycle tour and offer a versatile luggage element with simple fastening technology. Thanks to the elastic PVC material, the bags can be easily rolled and transported compressed on the motorcycle regardless of the luggage load. The Drybags are completely waterproof and have a high UV resistance. The new arrangement of the straps allows easy combination with other Drybag models on the passenger seat or the rack. Thanks to their simple design, the new Drybags perfectly fit to the waterproof SysBag WP bags and the WP tank bags from the PRO line.
- Welded outer pocket
- Universal fit for almost all motorcycles
- Made of sturdy 500D PVC
- Waterproof, extremely durable roll
- Waterproof, extremely durable luggage roll
- Additional loop straps allow the bags to be pulled closer to the motorcycle
- Integrated handle on the side
- Waterproof roll closure and taped seams
- Reflective details for increased safety on the road
Included in delivery
- 1 x Drybag 260 tail bag
- 2 x loop straps
- 1 x Paint protection film
- Mounting instructions
- Material: 500D Polyester
- Surface: PVC coated
- Color: black / grey
- Size: 50,0 x 26,0 x 26,0 cm / 19.7 x 10.2 x 10.2 in
- Total Weight: appr. 1,2 kg / appr. 2.6 lb
- Total Volume: 26,0 l
- Shoulder strap sold separately
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Note: The type of the motorcycle is specified in section D2 of the vehicle registration certificate.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.