Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
KOBRA Handguard Kit. Black. Model specific.
KOBRA Handguard kit
Mounted on the handlebar internal thread and the bar end, the aluminum backbone is sturdy enough for your most demanding rides.
The sturdy aluminum handlebars on the KOBRA handguards protect handlebars and drivers alike in the event of accidents and falls, while the replaceable polypropylene impact-resistant handguard shells provide additional protection against weather, flying rocks and off-road driving. Even more protection and safety! The protective surface of the KOBRA handguards can be adjusted as needed with optional EXTENSIONS made of impact-resistant plastic. The expansion is screwed onto the top edge of the KOBRA handguards. It fits seamlessly into the look of the bike, but still offers hands significantly more protection against wind and weather, as it increases the protective surface by 50% . For increased visibility in traffic, there are the (available separately) LED INDICATOR, which can be easily inserted into the recesses of the handguards.
- Bike-specific mounting kit with aluminium brackets for particularly strong two-point attachment.
- Modern design fits seamlessly into the look of the motorcycle
- Protection for levers and hands from weather and during off-road rides
- Easy installation of the handguard shells on the aluminum bars
- Handguard shells made from impact-resistant Moplen plastic
Included in delivery
- 2 x KOBRA Handguard shells, left and right
- 1 x Handguard mounting kit, left and right
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Moplen / Aluminum
- Surface: powder coated
- Color: black / black
- Total Weight: appr. 1,5 kg / appr. 3.3 lb
This product does not need to be approved. As such, it does not require a test mark, expert opinion or operating license. The information in the mounting instructions must be adhered to.
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Note: The type of the motorcycle is specified in section D2 of the vehicle registration certificate.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.