Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
TRAX ADV top case. Aluminum. 38 l. Silver.
TRAX ADV Top case
The TRAX ADV top case is the premium luggage solution for the tail and is roadworthy but also suitable for off-road use. The sturdy aluminum cases have the same quality features that characterize the side cases in the series and are perfect together. The lockable top case offers 38 l of storage and easily holds a motorcycle helmet. Stability, tightness, easy handling, sophisticated features and practical accessories make the TRAX ADV aluminum case with a wall thickness of 1.5 mm comfortable travel companions for large and small tours alike.
The TRAX ADV top case is compatible with all SW-MOTECH racks. Just the corresponding adapter kit or adapter plate is required.
- Protection against oxidation and abrasion thanks to anodized finish
- Premium top case made from 1.5 mm-thick aluminum
- Hinged lid with lid limiter, stainless steel latch, sturdy carrying handles and integrated mounting points
- 100% water- and dustproof due to robotic welding and punch rivet technology
- Theft protection: Case lid and case can be locked when on the carrier
- High stability thanks to the visually appealing and functional embossed sheet metal
- Additional protection from corners made of glassfiber-reinforced polyamide
- Easy to clean surface
- A lock set with 2 identical locks is available as an option and included in delivery when purchasing a TRAX ADV top case system
Included in delivery
- 1 x TRAX ADV Top case
- 2 x Lid limiter
- 1 x Storage bag
- Material: Aluminum
- Material strength: 0,15 cm / 0.06 in
- Surface: anodized
- Color: silver
- Size: 41,0 x 34,0 x 33,0 cm / 16.1 x 13.4 x 13.0 in
- Total Weight: appr. 4,8 kg / appr. 10.6 lb
- Total Volume: 38,0 l
- Also available as a TRAX ADV top case system with ADVENTURE-RACK, adapters and lock set.
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Note: The type of the motorcycle is specified in section D2 of the vehicle registration certificate.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.