PRO Pocket accessory bag. EVA. Black. 1 l.
PRO Pocket Accessory bag
The PRO Pocket accessory bag with 1 l volume is perfect for transporting your valuables and other small travel items. It has a circumferential zipper, a mesh pocket with zipper in the lid, seven elastic loops, another mesh compartment in the bottom and a safety strap with carabiner for keys. The top and underside of the PRO Pocket are made of laminated and rigid EVA material. The T-Lock holder with MOLLE adapter is included in delivery. This allows the PRO Pocket to be attached and removed from all bags in the PRO series with MOLLE attachment in no time at all, both on PRO tail bags and PRO tank bags. Just put on the T-Lock, turn 90 degrees and the bag will be held securely. Alternatively, the Pocket with the MOLLE loops on the underside can also be firmly attached to all SW-MOTECH products with MOLLE attachment. You will find a detailed description of the versatile application possibilities in the mounting instructions.
- Top and bottom of the bag made of laminated and rigid EVA material
- MOLLE attachment made of stable Hypalon material on the upper side for attaching accessory bags.
- MOLLE loops on the underside for attaching bags with MOLLE attachment
- Fits almost all PRO tail bags, BLAZE saddlebags, PRO tank bags and bags from the LEGEND GEAR series with MOLLE attachments
- Zipper mesh compartment in the lid
- Mesh compartment in the underside
- Carabiner in inner compartment for attaching keys
- Elastic loops in the inner compartment for securing small parts
- Weather protection through waterproof rain cover included
- Robust carrying handle
- T-LOCK holder with MOLLE adapter to attach to bags with MOLLE attachment included in delivery
Included in delivery
- 1 x PRO Pocket Accessory bag
- Mounting instructions
- Material: EVA
- Color: black
- Size: 22,0 x 15,0 x 5,0 cm / 8.7 x 5.9 x 2.0 in
- Total Weight: appr. 0,3 kg / appr. 0.7 lb
- Total Volume: 1,0 l
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Note: The type of the motorcycle is specified in section D2 of the vehicle registration certificate.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.