Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
PRO Cross WP strap tank bag. 5.5 l. With strap mounting. Waterproof.
PRO Cross WP strap tank bag
The PRO Cross WP is a waterproof strap tank bag for all motorcyclists who leave nothing to chance. Thanks to the robust straps, the tank bag is under constant tension and has a tight fit. The PRO Cross WP can even be placed on small enduro machines with a narrow tank. It can be removed quickly using four quick-release fasteners, and all you need to do is loosen the two front buckles to refuel.
Like all waterproof tank bags, the body of the PRO Cross WP is made of TPU material. No seams, no holes, no exposed zippers: simply a completely waterproof refuge for all your belongings that are much better kept dry. The sturdy EVA lid with a magnetic lock ensures easy access.
The PRO tank bag offers elegant and timeless design together with durable materials and sophisticated product features. The top made of laminated EVA gives the bag a striking shape and ensures a secure hold for auxiliary products like smartphone and tablet mount, along with a MOLLE attachment made from durable hypalon.
- Suitable for many motorcycle tanks.
- Waterproof tank bag with 5.5 liters of storage space
- Top of the tank bag made of laminated and stable EVA
- Overlapping lid prevents water from entering
- Lid secured magnetically
- Welded body made of TPU without seams
- MOLLE attachment made of stable hypalon on the top for holding accessories like smartphone and tablet mount
- Sealed zippers
- Robust zipper made or metal
- Reflective details for better visibility
- Robust carrying handle
- Underside made of anti-slip material
Included in delivery
- 1 x PRO Cross WP strap tank bag
- 1 x Belt set
- 2 x Paint protection film
- Mounting instructions
- Material: EVA / TPU
- Surface: PU-coated
- Color: black
- Size: 24,0 x 27,0 x 19,9 cm / 9.4 x 10.6 x 7.8 in
- Total Weight: appr. 0,9 kg / appr. 2.0 lb
- Total Volume: 5,5 l
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Note: The type of the motorcycle is specified in section D2 of the vehicle registration certificate.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.