PRO Enduro strap tank bag. 12-15 l. Belt holder.
PRO Enduro strap tank bag
We cannot offer tank rings for some motorcycle models, but the PRO Enduro strap tank bag impresses with its sophisticated details. When refueling your bike, simply detach the snap buckles and slide or fold the base to the side to gain access to the gas tank. The PRO Enduro strap tank bag fits like a glove on touring motorcycles with sloping fuel tanks.The PRO tank bags offer elegant and timeless design together with durable materials and sophisticated product features: Ballistic nylon material protects the luggage against shocks, wind and weather. The top, made of laminated EVA material, gives the bags a distinctive shape and, along with a MOLLE attachment, ensures a secure hold for smartphone and tablet holders.
- Suitable for many motorcycle tanks.
- Volume can be increased from 12 to 15 liters via a zipper.
- 2 outer pockets
- Made from durable, highly UV-resistant 1680D ballistic nylon with water resistant interior coating
- Top of the tank bag is made of laminated and dimensionally stable EVA material.
- MOLLE attachment made of stable hypalon material on the top for smartphone and tablet holders
- Reflective details for better visibility
- Mesh compartments in the interior
- Weather protection thanks to the supplied waterproof inner bag
- Robust carrying handle
- Cable feed-through on the front and rear
Included in delivery
- 1 x PRO Enduro strap tank bag
- 1 x waterproof inner bag
- 1 x Paint protection film
- Mounting instructions
- Material: 1680D ballistic nylon
- Color: black / grey
- Size: 35,0 x 31,5 x 20,0 cm / 13.8 x 12.4 x 7.9 in
- Total Weight: appr. 1,1 kg / appr. 2.3 lb
- Total Volume: 12,0-15,0 l
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Note: The type of the motorcycle is specified in section D2 of the vehicle registration certificate.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.