PRO Cargobag tail bag. 1680D Ballistic Nylon. Black/Anthracite. 50 l.
PRO Cargobag tail bag
With a volume of 50 liters, the Cargobag is one of the most versatile bags in the PRO tail bag series. The soft bag adapts very well to many different tail designs and offers numerous transport storage solutions on the motorcycle. Large outer pockets on both sides, which can be compressed with Velcro straps if necessary, make the Cargobag even more adaptable. A large mesh pocket in the lid provides space for small items and bungee tie-downs with straps on the outside support other luggage items.
The tail bag from the PRO series is made of indestructible 1680 D Ballistic Nylon, which was originally designed for military use. It also impresses with its high-quality workmanship and well thought-out features: reflective attachments ensure better visibility and a MOLLE attachment on the top side allows for the mounting of accessory bags.
- Universal fit for almost all motorcycles
- Reliable 4-point lashing strap attachment
- 2 outer pockets with zippers
- 2 exterior bungee tie-downs for additional luggage
- Storage space for a helmet
- Zipper mesh compartment in the lid
- Covered zippers
- Underside made of anti-slip material
- Made from durable, highly UV-resistant 1680D ballistic nylon with water resistant interior coating
- Reflective details for better visibility
- Zipper management: rubber straps prevent zipper from flapping
- MOLLE attachment made of stable Hypalon material on the upper side for attaching accessory bags.
- Weather protection thanks to the supplied waterproof inner bag
- Robust carrying handle
Included in delivery
- 1 x PRO Cargobag tail bag
- 1 x Waterproof inner bag
- 4 x Loop straps
- 2 x Lashing eyes for attaching to the licence plate holder
- 1 x Adhesive protective foil
- Mounting instructions
- Material: 1680D ballistic nylon
- Color: black / anthracite
- Size: 50,0 x 70,0 x 33,0 cm / 19.7 x 27.6 x 13.0 in
- Total Weight: appr. 1,7 kg / appr. 3.7 lb
- Total Volume: 50,0 l
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Note: The type of the motorcycle is specified in section D2 of the vehicle registration certificate.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.