Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
Gear lever. BMW R 1200 GS (12-18), R 1250 GS (18-).
The gear lever for the BMW R 1200 and R 1250 GS made of high-quality aluminum alloy can be steplessly adjusted to find the optimal gear position.
Gear levers by SW-MOTECH combine specially selected materials and innovative design with perfect fit. A HART-COAT® treatment prevents scratches on the lever, the built-in valve spring protects the gear lever in case of a crash.
- Two-piece gear lever with stepless adjustable unit
- Distance between tread and switching shaft on original gear lever: 113 mm
- Adjustable range of distance between tread and switching shaft on SW-MOTECH gear lever: 86-146 mm
- The tread can also be mounted at a 180° angle
- Better ergonomics and safe operation of the gear lever
- A spring mechanism enables it to be folded down and protects it from breaking in case of a crash
- Robust and elegant: CNC-milled, HART-COAT® coated aluminum
- Mounting of an extension for gear lever (available separately) for expanding the tread surface possible
- General Operating License not required for German traffic
Included in delivery
- 1 x Gear lever
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Aluminum / Aluminum
- Surface: anodized / anodized
- Color: black / silver
- Total Weight: appr. 0,2 kg / appr. 0.5 lb
- The gear lever is only guaranteed to fold away when the motorcycle falls over if the gear lever is mounted in the standard forward position.
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Note: The type of the motorcycle is specified in section D2 of the vehicle registration certificate.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.