Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
EVO 2.0 Daypack electric tank bag. 12 V. 5-9 l. For EVO tank ring. Black/Grey.
This electric version of the motorcycle tank bag Daypack comes with a special top ring and an upgrade kit fitting all EVO tank rings. The included SAE connector allows to easily supply the tank bag with electricity from the motorcycle battery. For operating and charging electrical devices like GPS, camera, smartphone or tablet inside the tank bag or at the motorcycle, connectors with USB power port, DIN and cigarette lighter socket are available as additional accessories. By using the QUICK-LOCK EVO fastening system the premium tank bag within seconds can safely be mounted on any EVO tank ring, removing the luggage also is easy as childs play.Features
- Compact motorcycle tank bag with integrated power supply
- Switch mechanism prevents short circuiting while tank bag is removed
- QUICK-LOCK EVO system allows bag attachment and removal within seconds
- Zippered capacity expansion
- Zipper tag holder
- Splash water proof cable ports on front and back
- Net compartments inside bag and lid
- Robust, ergonomic carrying handle
- Retroreflective details
- Fastenings for GPS mount and map holder
- Compatible with luggage cable lock and anti-theft kit
- Material: 1680D Ballistic Nylon, laminated EVA base ensures a safe fit and easy positioning on the tank
- Capacity: 5-9 liters
- Dimensions: 21 x 15 x 30 cm (w/h/d)
- Tank bag EVO 2.0 Daypack
- EVO Electric top ring
- Upgrade kit for EVO tank rings
- SAE connector, additional adapters sold separately
- Rain cover with transparent map window
- Shoulder strap
- Please note: Separately sold EVO tank ring needed for installation
- Attention: Compatible only with EVO 2.0 electric top ring (included). Use with wiring harness and T-piece of EVO 1.0 electric top ring not possible.
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.