Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
Legend Gear side bag LC2 - Black Edition. 13.5 l. For right SLC side carrier.
Legend Gear Side bag LC2 - Black Edition
The LC Legend Gear side bags combine classic style with contemporary functionality. These bags are easy to mount and dismount on to the SLC side carrier using a quick-release fastener. Durable Napalon synthetic leather and waxed canvas fabric underline the elaborate vintage design of this soft luggage line.
- To click on the right SLC side carrier
- Bike-specific SLC side carrier made from sturdy tubular steel ensures a reliable grip
- Quick release attachment made from fiberglass-reinforced polyamide enables attachment and removal of the Legend Gear LC side bag within seconds
- Rain protection thanks to the roll closure, water-resistant material and waterproof inner bag
- Numerous loops for individual attachment of the Legend Gear LA1 and LA2 accessory bags and the Legend Gear LA3 smartphone pouch
- Straps for attaching the Legend Gear LA4 shoulder strap
- Light weight with attractive design
- Material: durable napalon synthetic leather and waxed canvas with water-repellent PU coating. Waterproof inner bag made of 210D polyamide, double PU coating
Included in delivery
- 1 x Legend Gear Side bag LC2 - Black Edition
- 1 x Waterproof inner bag
- Material: Canvas / Napalon synthetic leather
- Surface: waxed
- Color: black
- Size: 31,0 x 14,0 x 35,0 cm / 12.2 x 5.5 x 13.8 in
- Total Weight: appr. 1,1 kg / appr. 2.4 lb
- Total Volume: 13,5 l
- To protect the natural fibres from the influences of weather, we recommend treating the cotton fabric surface of the product with a commercially available wax waterproofing (such as Fjällräven), at regular intervals or after intensive cleaning
- Side bags for right and left sides of motorcycle available, can be used individually or together.
Required for mounting
- SLC side carrier right
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Note: The type of the motorcycle is specified in section D2 of the vehicle registration certificate.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.