Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
EVO footrest kit. Honda / BMW / Triumph - models.
EVO Footrest kit
Is your original footrest impossible to position comfortably? Then the EVO footrest kit from SW-MOTECH is the perfect solution for you. This sophisticated system, consisting of rotating elements with firmly interlocking teeth, gives you 36 options for positioning. The position of the footrest can be adjusted so that it's lower or moved forwards or backwards as well as adjusted in terms of its angle to suit your individual needs. The bike-specific joint adapters are simply mounted on to the original parts of the footrest holder. We'll show you how this works in the mounting instructions. Vehicle Type Approval for use on German roads is available.
- Easy mounting on original footrest mount
- 36 adjustment options: downward, forward, and back, as well as angle adjustment thanks to the rotating interlocking elements
- Individual height adjustment (highest setting corresponds to original position, can be lowered by a max. 15 mm)
- A firm hold, thanks to the interlocking, bolted elements
- Markings make it easier to adjust both sides symmetrically
- Profile with rounded edges protects boot soles and provides extra grip at the same time
- Removable, metal-reinforced rubber pad with non-slip surface frame and large contact surface (approx. 8 x 5 cm) for more comfort and grip
- Made from electropolished, corrosion-resistant cast stainless steel
- Mounting material included in delivery
- Vehicle Type Approval for use on German roads is available for your model
Included in delivery
- 2 x EVO Footrests
- 2 x bike-specific joint adapters
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Stainless steel / rubber
- Color: silver / black
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.