Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
EVO footrest. Stainless steel. Adjustable.
Is your original footrest impossible to position comfortably? If so, then the new EVO footrest from SW-Motech is the perfect solution. This sophisticated system, consisting of rotating elements with firmly interlocking teeth, gives you 36 options for positioning. The position of the footrest can be adjusted to be lower, longer or shorter; the angle can also be adjusted to suit individual needs. EVO footrests are mounted by means of bike-specific joint adapters on to the original footrest sockets. The adapters are not included with this product. Bike-specific EVO footrest kits include matching hinge adapters.
- Easy mounting on original footrest mount
- 36 adjustment options: downward, forward, and back, as well as angle adjustment thanks to the rotating interlocking elements
- A firm hold, thanks to the interlocking, bolted elements
- Markings make it easier to adjust both sides symmetrically
- Profile with rounded edges protects boot soles and provides extra grip at the same time
- Removable, metal-reinforced rubber pad with non-slip surface frame and large contact surface (approx. 8 x 5 cm) for more comfort and grip
- Made from electropolished, corrosion-resistant cast stainless steel
Included in delivery
- 2 x EVO Footrests
- Material: Stainless steel / rubber
- Surface: electropolished
- Color: silver / black
- Bike-specific hinge adapters are required for mounting EVO footrests. Please choose the EVO footrest kit that is listed for your motorcycle model and contains bike-specific hinges in addition to the EVO footrests.
Required for mounting
- Vehicle Type Approval is only available in conjunction with bike-specific joint adapters.
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.