Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
EVO Enduro strap tank bag DUCATI Scrambler 1100 KF/KG (17-20).
EVO Enduro Strap tank bag
Timeless classic: The EVO Enduro strap tank bag fits on touring bikes with steeply sloping fuel tanks as if it were a part of them.
Once the mounting base is tied down, the tank bag can be removed quickly using its circumferential zipper — no need to loosen the straps. There's no need to loosen the straps. When refueling your bike, simply detach the snap buckles and slide or fold the base to the side to gain access to the gas tank. In addition, our strap tank bags win you over with their sophisticated details.
- Fits perfectly on Enduro motorcycles with steeply sloping fuel tanks
- 3 outer pockets with water-resistant zippers
- 2 splash-proof cable feed-throughs, front and rear
- Numerous separate compartments on the inside and in the lid
- Connectors for GPS mount, map holder, smartphone or tablet drybag
- Stable three point strap mounting with snap buckles
- Circumferential zipper separates the tank bag from the base.
- Integrated map holder, also suitable for use with touchscreen electronic devices
- Zippered volume expansion
- Reflective details
- Robust carrying handle
- Weather protection thanks to the supplied waterproof inner bag
- Made from durable 1680D ballistic nylon material
Included in delivery
- 1 x EVO Enduro Strap tank bag
- 1 x Waterproof inner bag
- 2 x Loop straps with clip fasteners
- 1 x Adhesive protective foil
- Material: 1680D Ballistic Nylon / 1680D Ballistic Nylon
- Color: black / grey
- Size: 33,0 x 23,0 x 36,0 cm
- Total Weight: 1,3 kg
- Total Volume: 13,0-22,0 l
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.