Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
Universal GPS mount kit with navi case Pro M YAMAHA MT-07 Tracer / Tracer 700 RM14/RM15 (16-19).
Universal GPS mount kit with Navi Case Pro M
Secure hold for GPS devices or smartphone in the motorcycle cockpit: Our universal kit offers a variety of different mounting options. The included 1" ball can be mounted on a M6 or M8 thread, on the mirror thread holder or with a mounting clamp. The mounting clamp is designed for handlebars with a diameter of 22.28 mm or 1 in. The socket arm we developed is pivotable in two axes up to 90° or 45° and facilitates positioning in the cockpit - this way the display is always in view without obscuring the view of the instruments. Also included in this all-round worry free package is a weatherproof Navi Case Pro M that is screwed on to the universal mount plate.Features
- Complete set including Navi Case Pro M for GPS device or smartphone
- Balls and pivoted socket arm allow individual positioning
- Socket arm is on two axes and pivotable up to 90° or 45°, length: 55 mm (2.2"), for support balls ø 24 - 25.5 mm (approx. 1")
- Different mounting variations: 1" ball can be mounted on an M6 or M8 thread, on the mirror thread holder or with a mounting clamp
- Mounting clamp for handlebars with a diameter of 22.28 mm or 1"
- No additional accessories are required for the installation
- Splash-proof and touch-compatible Navi Case Pro M with sun visor
- Inner dimensions Navi Case Pro M: 131 x 96 x 38 mm
- Outer dimensions Navi Case Pro M: 135 x 100 x 42 mm
- The included universal mount plate is also compatible with TomTom Rider, Garmin Zumo and Blaupunkt MotoPilot GPS devices
- Navi Case Pro M
- Mounting clamp with rubber inserts
- Ball with M8 thread and M6 converter
- Mirror thread holder
- Socket arm
- Universal mount plate with ball
- Mounting material
- Mounting instructions
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.