Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
EVO City tank bag TRIUMPH Sprint GT 215ND (10-20).
EVO City Tank bag
The EVO City was developed for adventure bikes and other motorcycles with steep fuel tanks. Although the tank bag offers storage up to 15 liters, the narrow shape won't interfere with your bars, even when the bag is fully packed.
Premium tank bags from the EVO line impress with their high-quality workmanship, extensive features and well-thought-out practicality. The tank bag can be attached to the EVO tank ring with just one hand and it can be removed just as quickly during a break or when refueling. The use of indestructible ballistic nylon, originally designed for military use, ensures the longevity of this EVO tank bag.
- Inner storage with mesh compartment
- Zipper to expand the volume
- 3 outer pockets
- 2 cable feed-throughs
- Durable carrying handle and shoulder strap
- Fits GPS mount, map holder, smartphone ortablet dry bag
- The patented EVO tank ring provides a secure hold for EVO tank bags and allows you to lock and remove them with a single movement
- Pull strap for releasing the QUICK-LOCK mechanism is secured with a snap fastener
- Can be used with a cable lock or anti-theft protection
- Individual mounting of the upper ring for best fit
- Reflective details for better visibility
- Weather protection with the supplied rain cover
- High form stability due to EVA plastic base and padding
- Made from durable, highly UV-resistant 1680D ballistic nylon with water resistant interior coating
Included in delivery
- 1 x EVO City Tank bag
- 1 x Top ring
- 1 x Rain hood
- 1 x Shoulder strap
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: 1680D Ballistic Nylon / 1680D Ballistic Nylon
- Color: black / grey
- Size: 28,0 x 20,0 x 36,0 cm / 11.0 x 7.9 x 14.2 in
- Total Weight: 1,6 kg / 3.4 lb
- Total Volume: 11,0-15,0 l
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.