Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
EVO Daypack tank bag KAWASAKI ZX 9 R Ninja ZX900/B/C/E (94-03).
EVO Daypack Tank bag
The universal fit makes the Daypack tank bag a real all-rounder, just like the EVO Micro. However, the Daypack offers a larger 5 to 9 liters of storage and comes with a few extra features.
Premium tank bags from the EVO line impress with their high-quality workmanship, extensive features and well-thought-out practicality. The tank bag can be attached to the EVO tank ring with just one hand and it can be removed just as quickly during a break or when refueling. The use of indestructible ballistic nylon, originally designed for military use, ensures the longevity of this EVO tank bag.
- Inner storage with mesh compartment
- Zipper to expand the volume
- 2 cable feed-throughs
- Durable carrying handle and shoulder strap
- Connectors for GPS mount, map holder, smartphone or tablet drybag
- The patented EVO tank ring provides a secure hold for EVO tank bags and allows you to lock and remove them with a single movement
- Pull strap for releasing the QUICK-LOCK mechanism is secured with a snap fastener
- Can be used with a cable lock or anti-theft protection
- Individual mounting of the upper ring for best fit
- Reflective details for better visibility
- Weather protection with the supplied rain cover
- High form stability due to EVA plastic base and padding
- Made from durable, highly UV-resistant 1680D ballistic nylon with water resistant interior coating
Included in delivery
- 1 x EVO Daypack Tank bag
- 1 x Top ring
- 1 x Rain hood
- 1 x Shoulder strap
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: 1680D Ballistic Nylon / 1680D Ballistic Nylon
- Color: black / grey
- Size: 21,0 x 15,0 x 30,0 cm / 8.3 x 5.9 x 11.8 in
- Total Weight: 1,1 kg / 2.3 lb
- Total Volume: 5,0-9,0 l
- The matching EVO tank ring is required for mounting on the tank.
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.