Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
Engine guard. Silver. Honda CRF 1000 L Africa Twin (15-).
The particularly sturdy design of the engine guard also offers the best possible protection of the valuable components offroad thanks to a wall thickness of five millimeters on the underbody and a particularly large protected area. An additional contact point on the frame, an innovation from SW-MOTECH, distributes the forces acting upon ground contact not only onto the mounting points but also to the steel frame of the Africa Twin.
- To replace the original engine guard from Honda with a wall thickness of 2.5 millimeters
- Protects underbody and parts of manifold and exhaust against rocks and collision
- Robust due to high-strength aluminium alloy five millimeters thick in the lower area, four millimeters wall thickness on the sides
- The engine guard by SW-MOTECH is distinguished by a particularly long and laterally raised outline and thus has a particularly large protective surface
- In contrast to the much smaller original engine guard this also protects parts of the manifold and the exhaust
- Elements made of 8 mm thick hard rubber additionally absorb impact forces and distribute them onto all contact points
- Two cutouts on the bottom allow access to both oil drain plugs - removal of the engine guard is therefore not necessary in order to drain the engine oil
- Cutouts on the sides provide ventilation, weight reduction and emphasize the look of the bike
- Compatible with original side stand from Honda or the centerstand from SW-MOTECH (see accessories)
- Compatible with all equipment variants of the Honda CRF 1000L Africa Twin (Standard / ABS / DCT), except DCT version with gear lever
Included in delivery
- 1 x Engine guard
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Aluminum
- Material strength: 0,50 cm / 0.20 in
- Surface: brushed
- Color: silver
- Total Weight: 3,5 kg / 7.7 lb
- The engine guard is supplemented by the crash bar and the engine guard extension mounted on the SW-MOTECH centerstand
- Not compatible with DCT version with gear lever
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.