Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
SysBag 15/15 system HONDA CB 650 R RH02 (18-19).
SysBag 15/15 bag system including SLC side carriers
The composition of this system is designed optimally for the tail geometry of the Honda CBR650R (19-) and CB650R (19-). It includes a SysBag 15 bag for the left side and a SysBag 15 bag for the right side. With this complete solution, you can equip your bike for the next long tour in the blink of an eye. Once the SLC side carriers are mounted, the SysBag bags can be attached in just one click using the quick release fastener system of the adapter plates. The precise, bike-specific development of the SLC side carriers allows for a simple and easy attachment to the original attachment points on the vehicle. At SW-MOTECH, we have motorcyclists at work in product development who know what you need for everyday riding. Thus our SysBags unite light weight with robustness, versatility and well thought out details. All SysBags are made of particularly robust ballistic nylon, tested by the military, have a roll closure and an overlapping lid. Double PU lining provides additional weather protection, as well as a removable, waterproof inner bag, which is attached by Velcro® to the roll closure. Reflective details ensure more safety in street traffic and after your tour, the SysBags can be carried comfortably with the integrated carrying handle or the included shoulder strap.Features of the SysBag 15/15 bags
- Robust and versatile soft luggage for all kinds of adventures
- Attachment with only one click to the SLC side carriers thanks to the included adapter plates with quick lock system.
- Back that is gentle on paintwork with anti-slip coating
- Reinforced elements prevent flapping at high speeds
- Overlapping cover with mesh compartment inside
- Waterproof: The removable, waterproof inner bag can be fastened to the roll closure
- Integrated carrying handle, shoulder strap included in delivery
- When using the bag without adapter plates, rubber stopper on the eyelets protect the paint
- Reflective details for more safety in traffic
- Function elements color coded
- Made of robust ballistic nylon, with double PU interior coating for better weather protection
- Simple mounting of the adapter plate on loops on the bags back with four screws
- Only one movement: the quick lock system of the adapter plate guarantees secure hold of the SysBag to the SLC side carrier
- Comfortable opening of the quick-release fastener via a drawstring
- Before first use, the quick-release fastener is mounted on the adapter plate and this to the bag
- The SLC side carrier, customized for the Honda CBR650R (19-) and CB650R (19-), fits perfectly into the look
- Made of stable stainless steel pipe, the SLC side carrier guarantees secure hold for the SysBag 15/15 bags with adapter plates
- Also compatible with URBAN ABS side cases, the Legend Gear side bags LC1/LC2 or the Universal side rack
- The adapter kit is included in delivery.
- Optionally, you can also simply lash it to the tail of the motorbike with the enclosed loop straps, integrated strap with SysBag hooks and straps enable a combination with SysBag 10 and SysBag 15.
- Still have questions about assembly? Refer to the instructions for further details.
- 2 SLC side carrier with adapter kit
- 1 SysBag 15 bag with adapter plate (left)
- 1 SysBag 15 bag with adapter plate (right)
- 2 x 4 loop straps with SysBag hooks
- 2 shoulder straps
- 2 waterproof inner bags
- 2 x 2 rubber stoppers for the eyelets on the back of the bag
- 2 x 2 license plate straps
- 2 paint protection films
- Mounting material
- Mounting instructions
- Material: 1680D Ballistic Nylon / 420D Ripstop
- Farbe: Black / Anthracite
- Gewicht: 0.9 kg
- Maße: 32.5 x 15,5 x 36.5 cm
- Volumen: 15 l
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.