Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
SysBag 10 with adapter plate, right HONDA CB 650 R RH02 (18-19).
SysBag 10 with adapter plate, right.
The SysBag 10 with 10 l of volume weighs only 0.7 kg. With the included loop straps, it is easy to lash to the tail of the motorcycle. Your motorcycle is ready to go in a jiffy when you use the SysBag 10 with adapter plate - you can attach it to the SLC carrier with just one click.
The right bag for everyone: Street bike or touring enduro? Stow sports gear or a trip around the world? Our SysBag series includes just three bags, and yet offers more than 20 mounting options and combinations. The bags are easily lashed on the tail or the side or mounted using the quick release fastener to the carrier. Or in combination with each other. Weve got the perfect luggage solution for your bike and your next tour.
At SW-MOTECH, we have motorcycle riders at the factory involved in product development, and they know what you need for everyday riding. Thus our SysBags combine light weight with durability, versatility and well thought out details. SysBag 10 and SysBag 15 are easy to combine using integrated straps with SysBag hooks and loops. You dont need anything but the included loop straps to lash it to the motorcycle.
All SysBags are made of particularly robust Ballistic Nylon material tested by the military, have a roll closure and an overlapping lid. Weather protection is also provided by a double PU interior coating and a removable, waterproof inner bag, which are connected to the roll closure using Velcro(R). Reflective details ensure more safety in traffic. After the tour, our SysBags can be easily carried by the integrated carrying handle or included shoulder strap.Features of the SysBag 10 bag
- Robust and versatile soft luggage for all kinds of adventures
- Usable as a side bag or tail bag
- Can be lashed to the bikes tail end with the loop straps provided
- Integrated straps with SysBag hooks and loops enable the combination with SysBag 10 and SysBag 15
- Attaches with only one click to the SCL side carrier with the included adapter plate for SysBag 10 with quick-lock system
- The back side has paint-saving anti-slip coating
- Reinforced elements prevent flapping at high speeds
- Overlapping cover with inner mesh compartments
- Waterproof: The removable, waterproof inner bag can be fastened to the roll closure
- Integrated carrying handle and shoulder strap included in delivery
- When using the bag without the adapter plate, rubber stoppers on the eyes protect the paint
- Reflective details for more safety in traffic
- Functional elements color coded
- Made of durable Ballistic Nylon, with double PU inner coating for better weather resistance
- Material: 1680D Ballistic Nylon / 420D Ripstop
- Color: Black / Anthracite
- Weight: 0.7 kg
- Size: 32.5 x 13 x 26 cm
- Volume: 10 l
- Simple fixation of the adapter plate to the eyes on the back of the bag with four screws
- Only one motion: quick-lock system of the adapter plate guarantees secure hold of the SysBag on the SLC side carrier
- Bike-specific SLC side carriers are sold separately
- Comfortable opening of the quick-release fastener using a pull strap
- Adapter plate is available for the left or right side
- Before first use, the quick-release fastener is attached to the adapter plate and mounted on the bag
- Material: Aluminum alloy
- Color: Black
- Surface: Powder coated
- Weight: 0.380 kg
- Size: 30 x 19 cm
- Still have questions about assembly? The assembly instructions will help you along!
- 1 SysBag 10 bag
- 1 right adapter plate for SysBag 10
- 4 loop straps with SysBag hooks
- 1 shoulder strap
- 1 waterproof inner bag
- 4 rubber stoppers for the eyes on the back of the bag
- 2 license plate straps
- 1 paint protection film
- Mounting instructions
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.