Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
STREET-RACK HONDA CB 500 X PC64 (18-20).
The compact STREET-RACK was developed specially for sporty motorcycles, naked bikes and smaller street bikes. The URBAN ABS top case or an adapter plate can be fixed to the rack in one step without any tools. The adapter plate provides a sturdy base for top cases from SW-MOTECH, Givi, Krauser and Shad or a Sysbag 15/30 with adapter plate. Together with the extension (sold separately) with extra large contact surface, the STREET-RACK is also suitable for strapped-on luggage. With our STREET-RACK, your bike is ready for the next long tour in a few simple steps.
- Perfect fit due to bike-specific attachments and high-precision CNC production processes
- Compact shape complements the lines of sporty motorcycles and small street bikes
- Simple assembly at the original mounting points
- Effective corrosion protection from black powder coating
- Made of lightweight yet robust, 5 mm thick aluminum alloy
- The adapter plate (sold separately) can be securely locked to the rack without the use of tools
- The adapter plate latch buckle is equipped with a safety mechanism that guarantees TRAX top cases, Sysbag 15/30 with adapter plate and EVO tank bags are securely in place
- Adapter kits for attaching cases from other manufacturers (Givi Monokey and Monolock, Krauser, Shad I and II) also available
- An extension that considerably increases the contact surface is available for strapping on large tail bags to the STREET-RACK
Included in delivery
- 1 x STREET-RACK
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Aluminum
- Material strength: 0,50 cm / 0.20 in
- Surface: PU-coated
- Color: black
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.