Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
Universal X-Grip-Kit for large smartphones BMW K 1200 R Sport K12R (K43) (07-08).
Universal X-Grip Kit for large smartphones
This versatile kit is suitable for securely attaching a large smartphone to (almost) any motorcycle.The X-Grip clamp impresses with its versatility - it gives smartphones a secure hold and can be flexibly aligned on a socket arm with the 1" adapter ball. The rubber fingers of the X-Grip Clamp have a firm grip on the smartphone and at the same time provide a clear view and access to the device.The Universal Kit included in delivery offers a variety of different attachment options. The included 1" ball can be mounted on an M6 or M8 thread, on the mirror thread holder or with a mounting clamp. The mounting clamp is designed for handlebars with a diameter of 22.28 mm or 1 in. The socket arm we developed is pivotable in two axes up to 90° or 45° and facilitates positioning in the cockpit - this way the display is always in view without obscuring the view of the instruments.
- Versatile holder with clamping arm and 1" adapter ball
- Rubberized support finger for secure hold
- A rubber mount additionally secures the smartphone
- For smartphones with a width of 4.4 to 11.4cm
- For smartphones with a maximum thickness of 2.22cm
Included in delivery
- 1 x RAM X-Grip IV clamp for large smartphones
- 1 x Rubber mount
- 1 x Socket
- 1 x Mounting clamp
- 1 x Ball adapter
- 1 x Mounting plate for mirror thread
- Mounting instructions
- Mounting material
- Material: Stainless steel / Plastic
- Color: silver / black
- Especially narrow devices (with a minimum width of 4.4 cm) must be higher than 14.6 cm
- The use of a waterproof protective case is recommended. The smartphone with protective case must not exceed the specified maximum width and thickness.
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to [email protected] or use the following contact form.