Our team cannot be reached by post, fax or telephone.
From Friday 21.06. 8:00 h we are again attainable for you. issue hinweis
SysBag 15 BMW F 800 GS ALL (08-19).
SysBag 15 - the bag with a system
The SysBag 15 with a volume of 15 l weights only 0.9 kg. Its size and shape are optimized to lash the SysBag 15 to the tail of the bike and as needed, can be combined with two additional bags (SysBag 10 and/or SysBag 15). Your bike is ready to go even faster if you use the SysBag 15 with the adapter plate, then it can be attached to the SLC or PRO side carrier with just one click. The bag can also be clamped to STREET-RACK, ADVENTURE-RACK or STEEL-RACK luggage carriers with just one movement using the same adapter plate for SysBag 15.
The right bag for everyone: Street bike or touring enduro? Stow sports gear or a trip around the world? Our SysBag series includes just three bags, and yet offers more than 20 mounting options and combinations. The bags are easily lashed on the tail or the side or mounted using the quick release fastener to the carrier. Or in combination with each other. Weve got the perfect luggage solution for your bike and your next tour.
At SW-MOTECH, we have motorcycle riders at the factory involved in product development, and they know what you need for everyday riding. Thus our SysBags combine light weight with durability, versatility and well thought out details. SysBag 10 and SysBag 15 are easy to combine using integrated straps with SysBag hooks and loops. You dont need anything but the included loop straps to lash it to the motorcycle.
All SysBags are made of particularly robust Ballistic Nylon material tested by the military, have a roll closure and an overlapping lid. Weather protection is also provided by a double PU interior coating and a removable, waterproof inner bag, which are connected to the roll closure using Velcro(R). Reflective details ensure more safety in traffic. After the tour, our SysBags can be easily carried by the integrated carrying handle or included shoulder strap.Features
- Robust and versatile soft luggage for all kinds of adventures
- Use as a side back or tail bag, SysBag 15 forms the basis in combination with additional SysBags
- Can be lashed to the bikes tail end with the loop straps provided
- Integrated straps with SysBag hooks and loops enable the combination with SysBag 10 and SysBag 15
- Attachment with only one click to SLC or PRO side carriers. The optional adapter plate for SysBag 15 and the adapter kit for SysBag 15/30 with adapter plate are needed for this
- The adapter plate for SysBag 15 also provides for rapid attachment to STREET-RACK, ADVENTURE- RACK or STEEL-RACK luggage carriers
- The back side has paint-saving anti-slip coating
- Reinforced elements prevent flapping at high speeds
- Overlapping cover with inner mesh compartments
- Waterproof: The removable, waterproof inner bag can be fastened to the roll closure
- Integrated carrying handle and shoulder strap included in delivery
- When using the bag without the adapter plate, rubber stoppers on the eyes protect the paint
- Reflective details for more safety in traffic
- Functional elements color coded
- Made of durable Ballistic Nylon, with double PU inner coating for better weather resistance
- Material: 1680D Ballistic Nylon / 420D Ripstop
- Color: Black / Anthracite
- Weight: 0.9 kg
- Size: 32.5 x 15,5 x 36.5 cm
- Volume: 15 l
- The SysBag 15 bag is available individually or with adapter plates for the left or right SLC or PRO side carriers, and is also compatible with STREET-RACK, ADVENTURE-RACK or STEEL-RACK luggage carriers.
- The lashing sets always contain one SysBag 15, which is lashed to the tail, and two additional bags. Depending on motorcycle model and height of the exhaust, the composition of the sets varies.
- Still have questions about assembly? The assembly instructions will help you along!
- 1 SysBag 15 bag
- 4 loop straps with SysBag hooks
- 1 shoulder strap
- 1 waterproof inner bag
- 4 rubber stoppers for the eyes on the back of the bag
- 2 license plate straps
- 1 paint protection film
- Mounting instructions
The check button only appears after you have filled out all fields.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
as well as via e-mail to Info@sw-motech.eu or use the following contact form.